Members’ Badge Draw
Members’ Badge Draw: Commences in Jan 2020
- Drawn each Tuesday and Thursday
- Draw times are 6pm, 7pm, 8pm, 9pm, members have 4 minutes to claim
- If it isn’t won then it jackpots by $100 after the 9pm draw
- Cap is $10,000, must be won on that night
Terms & Conditions
- Wollongong Golf Club Members Badge Draw will be conducted each Tuesday and Thursday nights at 6pm, 7pm, 8pm and 9pm. The first draw will be Tuesday 29th January 2019 and will expire on Tuesday 10th of December 2019.
- To be eligible to enter, a person must be a financial member of Wollongong Golf Club. A financial member is a person over 18 years of age and whose membership application has been approved by the Board of Directors.
- The member must be on the premises of Wollongong Golf Club at the time of the draws and present their financial membership card to Club Management. In the event that the Member drawn does not have their membership card on them, Club Management reserves the right to confirm the members details via the membership data base program.
- The Members Badge Draws will take place each Tuesday and Thursday nights at 6pm, 7pm, 8pm and 9pm, with membership numbers being drawn via a random number generator and the number selected will be displayed throughout the club on selected TV’s and announced on the Club PA.
- The Member number drawn for the jackpot prize will be announced over the Club’s public-address system with the member holding the drawn number having four (4) minutes to claim the prize. If that member does not present themselves to Club Management with the four (4) minute time period, they forfeit all rights to the prize. The members name will not be announced until after the four (4) minutes has expired.
- The Members Badge Draw start-up amount is set at $1,000.00 and on any occasion the Members Badge Draw is claimed there will be no further draws and the promotion will conclude.
- If the Members Badge Draw jackpot is not claimed, it will jackpot $100.00 after the 9pm draw each Tuesday and Thursday.
- If the jackpot amount reaches the ceiling amount of $10,000.00 or the Promotion Permit is due to expire, a nearest to the pin draw will be conducted after the 9pm draw and the Jackpot amount must be won.
- Nearest to the Pin Draw Procedure
- Immediately after the 9pm draw is not claimed, another draw will take place
- If that draw does not find a winner, then all present member will be asked to register their membership number at the club reception
- Nearest to the Pin Draw Procedure
- Member with the closest membership number to the drawn number will win the Jackpot, if there are two members equally close then the Jackpot will be split equally between the members
- Directors, Management & Staff of Wollongong Golf Club, and their immediate families, are not eligible to enter the promotion.
- When the jackpot is won, any amount over $2000 will be paid either via a cheque or electronic fund transfer.
- The draw will be conducted by Club Management or by any other person under the delegated authority of Club Management.
- The Promoter is Wollongong Golf Club Ltd of 151-161 Corrimal Street, Wollongong, NSW 2500
- The promoter whose decision is final will make all the decisions concerning any aspect or dispute connected in any way with this promotion. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Any member present at a function where the organiser has requested the PA system be turned off in that area; will not be entitled to make claim after the expiry of the four (4) minutes from the announcement of the membership number.
- Participation in this promotion implies acceptance of all rules and conditions.
- Authorised under NSW Permit Number LTPS/19/31505
One free kids meal with every main meal purchasedEXPLORE
Draught Beer Happy Hour
All Day Bar Food
Cuban Sandwiches | Salads | PizzaEXPLORE
Monday & Tuesday Night
$15 | Pasta or Fish & chipsEXPLORE
$15 Steak with Chips & SaladEXPLORE
$15 | Chicken Schnitzel with Chips, SaladEXPLORE
Friday & Saturday Night
Fresh Seafood Specials!EXPLORE
$10 Cocktail Happy Hour 5:30pm-6:30pm, Friday-SundayEXPLORE